Saturday, July 19, 2008

Acrylics

This was the first medium I learnt to use. Oh yes! not water colours (am not counting those little tin boxes containing rounded cakes of water paints that we all mess with when we are kids)and not poster paints. I actually started off with acrylic paints. This painting was done on a black wooden board using Fevicryl acrylic paints (Of course the only brand of good acrylic paints that I am aware of). This painting was done eons ago - I guess when I was in school. In fact I made at least 2 of these paintings. One of these was gifted to a relative for their house warming ceremony and hopefully it still hangs on the walls of their home (It was there the last time I checked)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the one I like best becos of the shadowy hues.......rare to see stuff on a black background.....